Today, I'm going to share a few tips to the ladies out there!!
Now remember, these are only helpful tips, nothing is 'mandatory' - it's all here to help the photo session go as smooth as possible and help make your photos as beautiful as you ;)
- If you're planning on getting your hair cut or colored differently, give yourself a few days before the shoot to make sure it's exactly what you want.
- If you wax, please do so a few days before your session to avoid any redness/bumps.
- Drink PLENTY of water! A hydrated woman is a LUMINOUS woman ;)
- Try to avoid any extra salt intake and alcohol if you're concerned about retaining water.
- Try on your lingerie and/or any outfits you're bringing to make sure everything fits properly. PLEASE REMOVE ALL TAGS/LABELS. They can be very tricky to edit out and you don't want your man staring at a tag! Make sure the lingerie (tops and bottoms) don't dig into your skin. You want them to fit loosely but not so loose they fall off ;)
- You don't need to have every outfit be lingerie. Is there an over sized shirt of his that might look cute? You could also use a jersey with his favorite team! Think outside the box and see if there are any other outfits/dresses or over sized sweaters that you might have that he's noticed you in before ;) Bring items that are meaningful to your significant other to help personalize your session.
- Make sure you give yourself PLENTY of time the day of to get ready! Make a day of it! Try and relax as much as possible the night before and get plenty of rest to avoid bags under the eyes.
- On the day of the shoot, please wear clear deodorant and wear loose-fitting clothing to your session to avoid marks. Eat something light but filling before the session.
- Remember - DRINK PLENTY OF WATER!!!! It truly helps!!
Again - just remember to have fun with it!! If it's your first boudoir session, please let me know, I'll do everything in my power to make sure it's a stress-free experience for you!
If you have ANY questions/concerns, please ask me! I'm an open book! Plus I'm sure I forgot to mention something in here - LoL! That's just how I am.
**If you would like a professional make up artist/hair dresser, please let me know! I do have one available for an extra charge, but she would need about a months notice before coming out.